Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The first Post

This is my attempt at creating a blog focusing on knitting. Since I happen to LOVE knitting and I'd love to connect with others who share my passion . I will most likely knit quite a lot for children and babies as I have two boys and a newborn baby girl, and those are the people I can force my
Knitting on.

However I do have six sisters and family and friends that request knitting projects, so I'm pretty sure my projects will be varied every once in a while. Plus I love trying new things!

Knitting to me is not just a hobby, it's a way to deal with the stress. it's a way to help me take a breather from life and let me just create. It's some thing that can fill time when I have to wait somewhere and it's a way to show off quite honestly ha ha!

I'll admit, I may be a romantic when it comes to knitting, but knitting has gotten me through quite a few things in life. I'm a firm believer that anyone can knit!. So hopefully my story can help others make it to the path of knitting.

So, join the dark side, so to say, I promise you won't regret it, and feel free to follow my journey as I Knit through life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment